Permanent, full time
£24,000 – £35,000 DOE
Are you a Psychotherapist interested in, and experienced in the field of working with the challenges associated with neurodiversity (Autism, ADHD), complex and developmental trauma and complex needs?
Do want to create a nationally important resource with the substantial backing of one of the leading providers of education and care for young people with SEN?
If so we have the role for you!
We’re looking for an experienced practitioner to join us at Outcomes First Group as a Psychotherapist working across our North West hub, the post holder will be responsible for delivering individual psychological therapy to young people, group based interventions and working with the school staff to create a psychologically informed universal approach within the school. The post will also be supporting 3 fostering services within the North West through consultation and workshops.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary well-being and therapeutic services team, which includes other Psychotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists and Occupational Therapists and other appropriate professionals as the allocated services required to meet the needs of the children, young people and services. Someone with a holistic and integrated approach to care, education and clinical services would be perfect for this role.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a highly experienced practitioner who has a clear vision of what outstanding therapeutic services look like. You would need to demonstrate drive, motivation and resilience and ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams and build consensus.
Why work for us?
- Be part of a growing national organisation whose client group are professionally challenging
- Opportunity to enrich the lives of young people and make a positive difference
- Continuous professional development and training for a clear career path
- Supportive team environment
- Well-resourced provision
- Professional supervision
- A network of clinical colleagues with regular forums for peer reflection & practice development
- Company Pension Scheme and benefits
- Your Wellbeing Matters"- access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services
- Employee Rewards Hub – access to discounts, offers and cashback with 100s of retailers
- Be part of a fantastic team who work hard together and support each other
To be considered for this role please apply online today or contact Dr Freya Spicer-White Freya.firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS.
We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best outcome possible for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for